Thursday, May 8, 2008

Roundeye Dragon with Evermotion Award

(click for Evermotion Site)
Finally done my 1st private 3D illustration. This dragon was originally designed by my favorite artist, Ben Henry. He is also known by his nickname, 'Roundeye,' on the Internet communities where The title of this work, 'Roundeye Dragon,' comes from his nickname. I am very honored and grateful to have been given Ben's generous permission to recreate his 2D drawing in 3D. ( Thanks hammy for the translation XD)
I'm glad that the Roundeye Dragon get into The Best of Evermotion Gallery. Thanks Evermotion.

Here is original 2D drawing by Roundeye,Ben Henry.

6 comments:

eric foo said...

Hey, Hoyi... eric here, Way to go man! I already see this in CGtalk front page, keep up the great work!! :)

Hoyi said...

Thanks Eric. A lot of thing still need learn from great artist like u all guys. Yes, i ll keep it up~! thanks again~ add oil add oil !

Anonymous said...

Dis is nice & im sure i saw it in somewhere. book, magazine? Yea~ :) Good luck & waiting for more Pro Works frm You. :D

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I dream the post should acquire more info then it has.